EVERYONE’S HELP IS NEEDED:
It would be most generous and helpful for all who can help with this year’s garage sale, to contact Bobbi at email@example.com or Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org, to sign up for one, or more, of the times listed below.
We need at least 2 to 3 people at the checkout table for each of the time slots listed to assist with taking money and helping customers. Please find those for which you can be available. Workers receive many Blessings.
Saturday, APRIL 18th
- 10:00 am to NOON – set-up tables and racks & signs
Sunday, APRIL 19th – Sort Items for tables
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm – need SEVEN people
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – need FIVE people
Monday, APRIL 20th – Sort and Sell
- 8:00 am to 11:00 am – need EIGHT people
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – need FOUR people to sort or sell
- 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm – need FOUR people to sort or sell
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – need FIVE people to sell or sell
- 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm – need FIVE people to sort or sell
Tuesday, APRIL 21st & Wednesday April 22 –Sort and Sell
- 8:00 am to 11:00 am – need FOUR
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – need FOUR
- 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm – need FOUR
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – need FOUR
- 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm – need FOUR
Thursday, APRIL 23rd
- 8:00 am to 11:00 am – need FOUR people to sort and sell
- 3:00 pm – PACK UP leftovers for the truck to pick up on Friday.
Friday, APRIL 24th
- 10:30 am – finish packing up. Thrift truck picks up leftovers at 10:30 am.