Totus Tuus – June 5-9, 2017
Calling All Volunteers!
Summer is fast approaching and we are gearing up for our summer programs. The following is a list of volunteer opportunities for Totus Tuus. For more information or to sign up, contact Amy Davis at 816-229-3378 ext. 314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host homes – welcome 2-4 of the Totus Tuus team members into your home (Sat – Fri); one home for guys, one for gals Team Dinners – host dinner for the team of 8 between 5:30 pm-6:30 pm; dinner needed 6/3, 6/5, 6/6
- Snack Coordinator – bag the week’s snacks for children on Monday, 6/5
- Snack Helpers – set out snacks for children each day; approx. 9:45-10:30 am
- Classroom Aides – help supervise children (no teaching, just supervising); morning & afternoon shifts
- Potluck Coordinator – plan & publicize the potluck dinner for Wed. June 7th
- Potluck Helpers – help set-up, run & clean-up the potluck on Wed. June 7th
- Lunch Coordinator – plan lunches for adult volunteers each day & coordinate lunch contributions
- Lunch Servers – help set-up and clean-up lunch each day; approx. 11:45 am-12:45 pm Contribute
- Lunches – help provide part of lunches for adult volunteers, menus will be provided Photographer – capture the week’s fun as your schedule permits; Mon-Fri, 9:00 am-3:00 pm